Sunday, March 17, 2013

Fertig.

Guys. All I can say is how happy I am to have that fundraising project behind me. I am officially fertig (which is German for finished). I must admit that I ended up enjoying once it was all said + done. + I learned so much more than I thought I would. But let's just say I won't be diving into any major (real) fundraisers anytime soon.

congrats to the rest of the classmates, as well, on finally turning that thing in.

2 comments:

  1. Hahah I keep having this internal struggle with myself. I would LOVE to actually try to put on my fundraiser this summer, but even with it all written out, its a TERRIFYING prospect.

    Terrifying has more letters--I think it wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, Meleah! And, Hannah, I don't blame you for being glad it's done--it's a lot of work!

    Carey

    ReplyDelete